Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update...











Well...Its been a while. I am not good at this blog stuff yet, but I will try to be better about posting! Beckham is going to be 11 months in a couple days. I can't believe he is going to be 1 in a month!! We moved to Surprise about a month ago, and really enjoy it here. It's pretty hot, but its starting to cool off a little. Beckham is such a sweetheart. He is full on energy and wears me out daily. He is walking with his walker. Everytime I put him by the walker he starts to laugh. I love it. Becuase of the heat we have to play alot inside, but we still have our fun. ( I probably have more fun than he does).

4 comments:

Jill said...

I didn't know you moved. I can't believe he'll be one so soon. What a cutie!

Jessica Madsen said...

Your blog is so cute. I'm so glad you updated it. Beckham is such a little stud! How is living in AZ?? We are jealous you live under the hot sun. I hope you survive the blazing summer.. we will be thinking of you guys. Keep us posted on the latest.

Briar said...

Yay you are back!!! What a little stub little Beckham is! You make want a boy.

Than & Lina said...

I can't believe he is almost one either! I love the picture on your blog!